CALL FOR ABSTRACT
DeadLine : 31 March, 2016 >> Deadline : 31 May, 2016
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation in the final program. Presenters may indicate their preference for either oral or poster presentation. Poster presenters will be allocated specific times for their presence at the poster viewing area.
Instructions for Authors:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English and should not exceed between 200 and 300 words. The abstract title, names of authors and affiliations should not be included in the word count. Please do not submit any tables or figures in the abstract.
- The title should be in capital letters and bold print. Do not centralize.
- The authors’ names should appear as their family names followed by their initial(s). Authors’ affiliations should be indicated by numbered superscripts with the name of the respective institution(s), city and country listed immediately beneath the list of authors. The presenter’s name is to be underlined. (cf. sample template)
- Structure the abstract as: Objective(s); Material & Method(s); Result(s); Conclusion(s).
- Type the text in single-space with no indentations.
- Take a new line for each new paragraph (objectives, methods, results, conclusions).
- Do not include non-standard symbols, as they will not be recognized on setting up the printing matter and may be displayed wrongly.
- Use standard abbreviations. Place unusual abbreviations between brackets (…) after the first appearance of the word.
- Please save your abstract in Microsoft Word format with a preferred font size 12 point in Times New Roman.
- Corrections sent in after the abstract has been submitted cannot be accepted.
- All abstracts will be pre-reviewed by the scientific committee. Accepted abstracts will appear in the Program Book.
- The presenting author must register for the congress and pay the applicable registration fee.
- Abstract should be categorized according to the topics listed below. Please select a topic that best suits your abstract. Indicate the category that you are submitting for below the abstract content (eg: a). Only ONE of the following abstract categories is allowed:
- The Health Care System of Elderly Clergy
- AIDS: Present State and Struggles in Asian Countries
- Care for Aged Patients in the Terminal-Stage
- Protection of Human Rights for Children – The Trafficking and Abuse of Young Children
- Get-Together Meeting for the Medical, Nursing and Co-Medical Students – Our Health Care Mission in Asia
- Free papers (Any subject is welcome)
- Posters (Any subject is welcome)
- DECLINE OF ABSTRACT: If you do not follow the above guidelines, your abstract may be corrected and returned for revision.
- NOTE TO ALL PRESENTERS: The organizing Committee reserves the right to amend or change any part of the submission guidelines without prior notice.
Please submit your abstract through our online system.
If you are having trouble with the procedures, please contact the AFCFMA2015 Secretariat by email.
Abstract Submission is closed. Thank you for your submission.